9ff7f79045aab1e598b2912c0081e85320618515 getLinks(); ?> Source: https://www.magenet.com/universal-plugin-installation-guide/

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Soul is much greater then all thinks together

Soul is much greater then all thinks together


Somebody think I am (my soul is) my body.
Somebody think I am my energetic body.
Somebody think I am my mind.
Somebody think I am my intellect.
Somebody think I am my all thinks.
Somebody think I am my heart.
Somebody think I am my soul.

Somebody think I am nature.
Somebody think I am cosmos.
Somebody think I am food.
Somebody think I am energy.
Somebody think I am thoughts.
Somebody think I am heart.
Somebody think I am consciousness.
Somebody think I am nothing/void/emptiness.
Somebody think I am pure justice.
Somebody think I am bliss.
Somebody think I am knowledge.
Somebody think I am pure will.
Somebody think I am truth.
Somebody think I am satchitananda.
Somebody think I am source consciousness.
Somebody think I am immortal.
Somebody think I am pure soul who can't touch any sin.

Somebody think my seat is in body (physical body region).
Somebody think my seat is in etherical body (etherical body region / inside chakras).
Somebody think my seat is in mind (navel region).
Somebody think my seat is in heart (heart region).
Somebody think my seat is in neck (neck region).
Somebody think my seat is in head (head region - brain or/and pituitary or/and pineal gland).

No comments: